This apartment has a big space, with your own room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
There are two rooms, bigger room is 6mat and smaller room is 4 mat tatami. Each can accommodate two people so maximum 4 people can stay. Friends of course, kids more than 12 years old are welcome. It could fit family use.
It also has a balcony where you can hang your clothes to dry.
Nakanoshimbashi might not be so famous but its ONLY 3 stops to Shinjuku so it is ideal for people who go out in daytime but rest in peace in night time.
Being in the central area close to everything you need plus a very convenient for access around the city and to go out for a tour from the neighbor city.
Bus and train are very good and friendly access in this area.
NARITA AIRPORT ( 1 hr 13 min / ¥2,727 )
- Walk to Higashi-shinjuku Station A1 exit for about 2-3 minutes and take Oedo Line going to Ueno-Okachimachi Station.
- From North Exit, walk towards Keisei-Ueno Station and take Skyliner Express Train that goes to Narita Airport.
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT ( 45 min / ¥490 )
- You can walk to Shinjuku Station for about 8 minutes and take the JR Yamanote Line going to Shinagawa Station.
- In Shinagawa Station, walk towards the Keikyu Line and take the Rapid Limited Express train going to Haneda Airport.
Via LIMOUSINE BUS to NARITA AIRPORT
- You can walk to Shinjuku Express Bus Terminal for about 15 minutes.
- Check their websites for other details http://limousine.co.jp
SHIBUYA ( 9 min / ¥168 )
- from Higashi-shinjuku Station, take Fukutoshin Line only 4 stops to Shibuya Station.
TOKYO DISNEYLAND / DISNEYSEA (43 min / ¥464)
- Go to Shinjuku-sanchome Station and take Shinjuku Line going to Ichigaya Station
- Transfer to Yurakucho Line going to Shin-kiba Station and then transfer again to Keiyo Line and get off at Maihama Station.