2 minutes walk to Higashi Shinjuku station on Oedo line.
5 minutes walk to Shinjuku 3 chome station.
11min walk to Shinjuku station. JR, Tokyo metro, subway, etc, bus terminal etc.
NARITA AIRPORT ( 1 hr 13 min / ¥2,727 )
- Walk to Higashi-shinjuku Station A1 exit for about 2-3 minutes and take Oedo Line going to Ueno-Okachimachi Station.
- From North Exit, walk towards Keisei-Ueno Station and take Skyliner Express Train that goes to Narita Airport.
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT ( 45 min / ¥490 )
- You can walk to Shinjuku Station for about 8 minutes and take the JR Yamanote Line going to Shinagawa Station.
- In Shinagawa Station, walk towards the Keikyu Line and take the Rapid Limited Express train going to Haneda Airport.
Via LIMOUSINE BUS to NARITA AIRPORT
- You can walk to Shinjuku Express Bus Terminal for about 15 minutes.
- Check their websites for other details http://limousine.co.jp
SHIBUYA ( 9 min / ¥168 )
- from Higashi-shinjuku Station, take Fukutoshin Line only 4 stops to Shibuya Station.
TOKYO DISNEYLAND / DISNEYSEA (43 min / ¥464)
- Go to Shinjuku-sanchome Station and take Shinjuku Line going to Ichigaya Station
- Transfer to Yurakucho Line going to Shin-kiba Station and then transfer again to Keiyo Line and get off at Maihama Station.